The CMHL website, cmhl.org.au, was initially built as an online portal where workforce could access training and resources from numerous training providers and organisations, as well as provide some key information about CMHL’s functions, organisational structure, and lived experience work (under the ‘Peer Inside’ banner).
As the CMHL functions have grown, so too has the website. In this financial year significant additions have been made to the website.
- Bio pages for all CMHL staff
- Governance diagram designed and published
- VMHILN content redesigned and pages added to cmhl.org.au
- Lived experience workforces’ supervision database developed, drawing on previous consumer perspective work, and launched
- Family violence topic tile, and relevant content sourced from lead organisations, added to the Learning Hub
- CMHL area mental health service free training calendar page added
- Creation of Live Learn Lead Collective webpage
- Working with area mental health service nursing graduate coordinators to update Graduate Nurse information page with 2021 key dates and 2022 AMHS graduate programs information
- Liaising with statewide, and other training providers to update listings of their 2021 events
- Developing audit processes for resources in the Resource Hub.
System Support Consultant