The diagram below shows the CMHL's governance and committee structures.
The Royal Melbourne Hospital Mental Health is the auspicing organisation for this initiative. The CMHL also works in collaboration with the Department of Health Victoria (DH).
- The CMHL Governance Leadership Committee (GLC) provides strategic advice and decision-making for CMHL operations.
- The Workforce Development (WFD) Committee includes representation from each AMHS and supports direct input from the Victorian mental health sector into CMHL operations.
- The Live Learn Lead Collective (LLLC) is a group established to enable the Consumer and Family/Carer Lived Experience Workforces to inform and make a meaningful contribution to the work of CMHL. More information can be found here.
- CMHL regularly meets with the Statewide Training Providers to share expertise and information regarding training needs, events planning & delivery, service/place-based workforce development activities, training evaluation, and workforce development innovation
- The Discipline Lifespan Specialty Advisory Groups provide specific advice and contributions to CMHL work such as calendar planning, forum planning, identifying workforce development priorities, and supporting translation to practice.
The following Speciality Advisory Groups have been established:
- Older Adults Mental Health SAG, contact email@example.com
- Psychology SAG, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Infant, Child, Youth Mental Health SAG, contact email@example.com
Current AMHS membership of the GLC and WFD committees can be found below.
GOVERNANCE LEADERSHIP COMMITTEE
Click here to read the bios of each of the GLC members.
|Member Name||Member Title||Member Service||GLC Position|
|Rick Corney||Senior Mental Health Peer Support Worker||Ballarat Community Health||Lived experience workforce (Consumer perspective)|
|Shirley Jennings||Senior Psychiatric Nurse||Barwon Health||Workforce development (Clinical mental health regional expertise)|
|Rosemary Charleston||Director||Centre for Mental Health Learning||Director, CMHL|
|Bridget Hamilton||Director||Centre for Mental Health Nursing||Workforce development (Clinical mental health expertise)|
|Emma Cadogan||Acting Manager Workforce, Office of the Chief Mental Health Nurse||Department of Health||Manager Workforce DH|
|Stacey Noble||CYMHS Family Carer Consultant||Eastern Health||Lived experience workforce (Family/carer perspective)|
|Kirsty Rosie||Family Carer Workforce||Monash Health||Lived experience workforce (Family/carer perspective)|
|Peter Kelly||Director of Operations||RMH Mental Health Services||NWMH Executive Director (Chair)|
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
|Member Name||Member Title||Member Service|
|Pauline Brandon||Senior Psychiatric Nurse||Albury Wodonga Health|
|Shelley Anderson||Mental & Addiction Health Manager Workforce Development and Education||Alfred Health|
|Bianca Blatchford||Psychiatric Nurse Consultant||Austin Health|
|Donna Hansen-Vella||Senior Psychiatric Nurse||Barwon Health|
|Francis McCormick||Senior Mental Health Nurse Consultant||Bendigo Health|
|Jessica Naqqash||Psych Nurse Consultant Grad Coordinator||Eastern Health|
|Jo Ryan||Director of Nursing||Forensicare|
|Melissa Metcalf||Senior Mental Health Nurse||Goulburn Valley Health|
|Brae Murley||Psychiatric Nurse Consultant - Training & Development||Grampian Mental Health & Wellbeing Service|
|Ashleigh Hartwig||Psychiatric Nurse Consultant||LaTrobe Regional Health|
|Natasha Stresnjak||Senior Psychiatric Nurse||Mercy Health|
|Nola Cupper||Senior Psychiatric Nurse||Mildura Hospital|
|Tracey Harmer||Director of Nursing Monash Mental Health Program||Monash Health|
|Gary Ennis||Director of Nursing, Northern Health Mental Health Division||Northern Health|
Coordinator, Orygen Clinical Training
Senior Program Manager, Hype Service Development
|Janine Davies||Director of Nursing (Mental Health)||Peninsula Health|
|Rachel Tolan||Senior Psychiatric Nurse||Royal Children’s Hospital|
|Greg Miller||Manager Education and Workforce Development||RMH Mental Health Services|
|Jodi Radley||Senior Mental Health Nurse||South West Healthcare|
|Thomas Wilson||Acting Senior Nurse||St Vincent’s Mental Health|