DescriptionThis workshop is designed for psychologists who may be new to the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI) as well as for those already utilising this assessment tool.
The workshop will be structured around the following domains, and will include recent updates regarding test analysis and interpretation:
- understanding and interpreting the validity scales and their supplemental indices;
- interpreting the configural scales to obtain an understanding of the client’s perspective/current situation;
- analysis and interpretation of the clinical scales and their subscales, specific clinical issues scales and various supplemental indices;
- interpreting the treatment planning scales and barriers to treatment.
The final aspect of the workshop will involve a detailed walkthrough and analysis of a PAI case and write up to allow participants to put to use the skills learned across the day’s workshop.
- Dr Lucille Douglas — Assessment Services in Psychology
Assessment & intervention
Disciplines: Allied Health
Lifespans: Infant, Child, Adolescent, Youth, Adult, Older Persons