DescriptionToday’s workplaces are demanding and dynamic and more than ever we are expected to continue to
produce high-quality outcomes while working with the stresses and changes to structures, processes,
systems, resources and strategic priorities.
During this interactive workshop you will examine what you currently do that enables you to effectively
manage the demands of workplace pressure.
You will also have the opportunity to build more strategies for being more emotionally resilient to stress
and change at work and to life’s challenges in general. This workshop will assist you to thrive and remain
positive and productive in your workplace environment regardless of the demands you face.
This course is delivered online through virtual classrooms where facilitators and participants can present course materials, engage and interact with one another, and work in groups together. Sessions are hosted on Zoom, providing a live, synchronous setting with a facilitator.
The key benefits of virtual study include being time efficient, with content delivered in bite-sized chunks, the ability to participate from any location.
This event will cover:
- Recognise and define reillence
- Identify resilience characteristics in self and others
- Apply practical resilience strategies and tools into your everyday situations to build long-term resilience and optimism
- Increase your ability to build and maintain positive, healthy and stress-free workplace relationships
- Christina Katopis (Learning and Development Director) — Learn4Results
Workplace wellbeing & practice support
Disciplines: Allied Health, Lived Experience Workforce, Medical, Nursing, Other
Lifespans: Infant, Child, Adolescent, Youth, Adult, Older Persons