DescriptionThis one-day online workshop focuses on the child and adolescent age group, encompassing skill development in the following areas
This event will cover:
- Learn about Positive Behaviour Support
- How to develop an understanding of behaviours of concern and create an autism friendly environment
- Learn how to write an autism specific profile and behaviour support plan (please come with a specific client or case study in mi
- Learn how to write a plan to respond confidently when challenging behaviour occurs
- Learn how to teach new skills to promote independence and quality of life
Assessment & intervention,
Younger persons mental health
Disciplines: Allied Health, Medical, Nursing
Lifespans: Child, Adolescent, Youth
09:00 to 16:30 Add to calendar
Fully subsidised (free) for Victorian CYMHS/CAMHS & Orygen clinicians.
Subsidised rate of $110 is available to Victorian Headspace, ACHHO/ACHHS and Take Two clinicians.