Abstracts are now open for the 9th Service Users Academia Symposium.
Run annually since 2011, the symposium brings service users together with their counterparts and allies to explore service user leadership and co-production in mental health and addiction scholarship, research, education, programs and policy.
The 9th Service Users Academia Symposium welcomes anyone involved with, interested in, or aspiring to create co-produced and/or service user-led initiatives in mental health and addiction, with a particular focus on the following themes:
- Intergenerational wellbeing
- Service user leadership in practice
- Co-design, delivery and evaluation in practice
- The privileging of previously unprivileged knowledge and approaches to wellbeing
- Ending discrimination; promoting recovery, social inclusion and respect for human
21 and 22 November 2019
University of Otago, Wellington
23a Mein Street, Newtown, Wellington 6242, New Zealand