DescriptionOn January 20th 2021, Voices Vic are offering a Free Information Session to share briefly about the Hearing Voices Approach and how our services are currently operating during these unprecedented times. We will offer some useful coping strategies and skills for professionals who work with voice hearers and those who are experiencing distressing voices themselves are all welcome to join our Program Manager, Tali Brash, for the intro session.
Info Session will include:
• Brief introduction to the Hearing Voices Approach
• Information about our current services - Hearing Voices Support Groups, One on one program, available online training + support packages.
• A few strategies and techniques for managing voices.
This event will cover:
- Brief introduction to the Hearing Voices Approach
- Information about our current services - Hearing Voices Support Groups, One on one program, available online training + suppor
- Strategies and techniques for managing voices
- Tali Brash (Team Leader) — Voices Vic, Uniting
Recovery & supported decision making,
Educator and trainer resources
Disciplines: Allied Health, Lived Experience Workforce, Medical, Nursing, Other
Lifespans: Child, Adolescent, Youth, Adult, Older Persons