DescriptionChange agility refers to organisations and individual’s ability to anticipate and adapt to change. To strengthen our agility during times of change we need to stay positive; stay connected; stay focused and stay organised.
Agile organisations reimagine both whom they create value for, and how they do so. They are intensely client-focused, and seek to meet diverse needs across the entire client life cycle. Further, they are committed to creating value with and for a wide range of stakeholders (for example, employees, investors, partners, and communities).
• Define the term “Change Agility”
• What factors contributes to an agile organisation?
• Identify the characteristics of an agile individuals/teams
• Understand William Bridges – Model of Transition during change
• Apply proactive strategies for supporting yourself and others through each transition stage
• Create an effective change communication plan
Delivery Mode – 3 hour Virtual Training Session
This course is delivered online through virtual classrooms where facilitators and participants can present course materials, engage and interact with one another, and work in groups together. Sessions are hosted via Zoom.
Utilising highly accessible digital capabilities, Learn4Results virtual learning series provides all the benefits of face to face workshops — asking questions with immediate answers from facilitators, and stimulating deeper discussions — with the flexibility of online learning.
Learn4Results will contact registrants with login details prior to the event.
- Christina Katopis (Director) — Learn 4 Results
This training in its current form has not involved people with lived experience in its development and delivery.
Disciplines: Allied Health, Medical, Nursing