DescriptionThis workshop will draw upon a variety of sources aiming to enhance knowledge and skills over a range of recovery domains. It will include an overview of research, service models and various approaches and strategies for working with young people in this area.
At the completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Summarise current research and practice in the area of functional recovery
• Understand the rationale for addressing functional recovery in first episode psychosis
• Describe the core domains of functional recovery
• Identify and implement a range of strategies to enable functional recovery
- Sonya Vargas (Senior Occupational Therapist/Senior Trainer) — Orygen Youth Health
Recovery & supported decision making,
Younger persons mental health
Disciplines: Allied Health, Nursing, Other
Levels: Introductory, Intermediate
Lifespans: Adolescent, Youth, Adult
09:15 to 16:00 Add to calendar
The ESW Services training is FULLY subsidised for Clinicians employed by the Victorian Government Mental Health Service. If you are not a Victorian Government Public Mental Health Clinician, you are welcome to attend training to develop skills for working in the area of First Episode Psychosis. Workshop cost is $220 per full day of training.