DescriptionAspect Victoria runs the highly successful, and evidence-based three day Autism specific Positive Behaviour Support
Workshop for parents across Victoria, increasing confidence and capacity in parents to manage challenging behaviours and
to support their children and young adults.
This workshop has been adapted for clinicians working with families with a child or young person with ASD.
This event will cover:
- Learn about Positive Behaviour Support and how to be proactive by creating an autism friendly environment
- Learn how to write an autism specific profile and behaviour support plan (please come with a specific client or case study in mi
- Learn how to write a plan to respond confidently when challenging behaviour occurs
- Learn how to teach new skills to promote independence and quality of life
- (Positive Behaviour Support Program Trainers) — Aspect Spectrum Australia
Support Workers, Headspace clinicians, Paediatric Fellows.
Assessment & intervention
Disciplines: Allied Health, Medical, Nursing, Other
Levels: Introductory, Intermediate
Lifespans: Infant, Child, Adolescent, Youth
08:45 to 16:30 Add to calendar
$198.00 for Other professionals or $99.00 for Publicly employed Victorian Mental Health clinicians and Headspace clinicians.